WASHINGTON, July 27, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- While many are welcoming the warmer season, those suffering from psoriasis may dread its return. The very visible autoimmune disease, which commonly manifests as scaly, red patches of lesions can cause great embarrassment, depression, and even anger in those with the condition especially during the summer when people typically expose more skin.
USA Medical is helping people who suffer from psoriasis by providing discounts on their medications through its customized prescription savings programs in all 50 states including: Texas Prescription Assistance Program, Florida Prescription Assistance Program and California Prescription Assistance Program. In addition, the Company offers tips for coping with psoriasis during the summer months:
- Enjoy the relief that summer can bring. Dry skin may find comfort in higher humidity because psoriasis patches may be less prone to inflammation and itching.
- Because UVA is a recommended treatment, consider spending 5 minutes in the sun daily, gradually working up to no more than 15 minutes. Be sure to use sensitive skin sunscreen on unaffected areas.
- Manage your stress levels because symptoms worsen with anxiety. Take advantage of extra daylight hours to engage in calming outdoor activities
Co-Founder and President of USA Medical Jordan Sessler says, "If you're suffering from psoriasis and need help affording your medication, our company's Pharmacy Discount Card can help you save up to 75% on your prescriptions."
The pre-activated Pharmacy Discount Cards are accepted at more than 60,000 pharmacies across the country — local, regional and national chains such as CVS, Walmart and Walgreens. Thousands of popular medicines are eligible for savings, including those prescribed for prescribed for psoriasis, such as Methotrexate, Calcipotriene, Acitretin, and Sulfasalazine.
Go to prescriptionassistance.info to get a customized Pharmacy Discount Card for all 50 states including:
- Alabama Prescription Assistance Program
- North Carolina Prescription Assistance Program
- Georgia Prescription Assistance Program
- Pennsylvania Prescription Assistance Program
- Tennessee Prescription Assistance Program
- Virginia Prescription Assistance Program
USA Medical Prescription Assistance Program is a division of USA Medical, which reaches out to individuals and seniors among the estimated 100+ million people in America with inadequate prescription coverage. The Company's mission is to help individuals save money on prescriptions they need. USA Medical has been given an "A+" rating by the Better Business Bureau.